Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh Black Spot, Keep On Rollin....

You know I am one that professes to never be fearful nor a worrier.....wellllll....... yesterday when I was in the shower I noticed this really bizarre and kind of painful black spot on my hand. I must admit I got a little freaked out by said spot (yes you are all probably thinking something like "Out damned spot" or "See Spot run...run Spot run" - so ha, ha, ha, ha). So I did what I do best, did some research, Twittered a few peeps that all results indicated it was probably a broken blood vessel brought on by weight training.
I told you this was going to be a bit of a weird Blog....giggle, snort and weirdness!

1 comment:

Selina J said...

it's your little black spot of love. it's there to remind you that you are gonna rule the world! :)