Monday, January 10, 2011

Gob Smacked!

One of my FAVOURITE phrases that I have been inclined to use on a daily basis is gob smacked. Definition? According to www.urbandictionary.com is "being totally speachless.unable to think of anything to say".

2010 has been one of THE most gob smacking years and as I travel along life's path, I am sure to have many more gob smacking situations. I met and connected with famous people (IRL), got hired to do t.v. work, developed, wrote and produced my own t.v. series, and began to see "visions" of my clients. Pretty gob smacking in my estimation! ;)

Now I have given you the definition, use it in a sentence: "I felt particularly gob smacked when I ..... (fill in the blank).

giggles and snorts
lcb
p.s. one of the famous people I met - the FABULOUS Mr. Chip Coffey


No comments: