Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meditation in the Classroom

One of the MOST powerful tools I have used in my Coaching Practice is Meditation - it helps people visualize those things that are of the utmost importance to their health and well-being mind, body and spirit.

So it got me thinking that a few years ago, I did an entire series of Visualizing for my Daughter's grade 4 classroom that was struggling with behavioural, communication and cohesion. Today, I found a very interesting article on this subject and knowing the power it has in my adult clients wanted to look at this to support the important kiddos in my life!

Have a read and let me know what your thoughts are!

http://www.insightflorida.org/uploads/Orlando_Insight_ _mindful_meditation_in_elementary_schools-cool_2.pdf

No comments: